Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 18-02-2019
18 February 2019
- High waves are expected to reach 2.0 meters in the southern part of the Bali Strait, Badung Strait, southern Lombok Strait, and the southern waters of Bali.
- Beware of the potential of rainfall accompanied by lightning and short duration of strong winds in South and East Jakarta areas between noon and late at night.
- Moderate to heavy rainfall accompanied by lightning/ thunder and strong winds are foreseen in the areas of Mataram, Central Lombok, West Lombok, East Lombok, North Lombok, Sumbawa, West Sumbawa, Dompu, and Bima all day long.
- Furthermore, waves’ height is expected to reach ≥ 2.0 meters in South Lombok Strait, Southern Alas Strait, South Sumbawa Waters, and the South Indian Ocean NTB.
- High waves potential in western NTT waters.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”