Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 29-01-2018
29 January 2018
- Be aware of the potential of medium-heavy rain in central Bali, the potential for strong winds in southern and central Bali and the potential of high Waves reaching 2.0 meters or more in the southern part of Bali Strait, Badung Strait, Lombok Strait, and South of the Indian Ocean Bali.
- Watch out for the potential of high winds in most areas of DKI Jakarta.
- A potential of rain accompanied by lightning with a short duration is also expected in the area of Jaksel and West Jakarta between the afternoon and late evening.
- Moreover, moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds is foreseen in the region of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Sumbawa Besar, Bima and Dompu in the afternoon until early morning.
- An increase in wave height to 2.0 meters is expected in Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, Sape Strait, North Waters and South Waters of NTB.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”