Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 27-11-2017
27 November 2017
- This week, heavy rainfall is expected to take place in the West, Central, and South parts of Bali.
- Wave height is expected to reach 2.0 meters or more in the South Waters.
- A potential of rain accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds are expected in North Jakarta, West Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok, and Bogor in the afternoon.
- Furthermore, heavy rainfall accompanied by lightning/flash and high winds is foreseen in the area of Mataram City, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Dompu, and Bima.
- Wave height is expected to reach ≥ 2.0 meters in Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, and South Waters of NTB.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”