Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 26-03-2018
26 March 2018
- Be aware of the high potential of sea waves reaching 2.0 or more meters in the waters of South Bali.
- Watch out for the potential of rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds with a short duration in East and South Jakarta between the day and afternoon.
- Moreover, a potential of heavy rain accompanied by lightning and wind is expected in the region of Bima and Dompu during the day until night, and sea waves are expected to reach ≥ 2.0 meters in Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, Sape Strait, and South Waters of NTB.
- Light rainfall is foreseen in Sabu and Ba'a, in addition to strong winds in the afternoon.
- High waves are expected in the waters of South NTT to West.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”