Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 25-12-2017
25 December 2017
- The weather is expected to become mostly cloudy this week in Bali.
- A potential of high waves reaching 2.0 meters or more is foreseen, especially in the southern waters of Bali.
- High winds are also expected to take place in the Kep region. Including Thousand Islands, West Jakarta, Jakut, and Tangerang.
- Beware of the potential of moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds in the region of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Bima, and Dompu in the afternoon, night, and early morning.
- Moreover, wave height will increase reaching ≥ 2.0 meters in Lombok Strait, The Alas Strait, and the South Waters of NTB.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”