Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 25-11-2019
25 November 2019
- Be aware of the high potential of sea waves that can reach 2.0 or more meters around the South Bali Strait, Badung Strait, South Lombok Strait, and Bali's South Indian Ocean.
- Rainfall accompanied by lightning and strong winds with a short duration is foreseen in South and East Jakarta regions between the afternoon and evening.
- Moreover, moderate to heavy rainfall accompanied by lightning, thunder, and strong winds in parts of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, West Sumbawa, Dompu and Bima during the afternoon until night. Furthermore, wave heights are expected to be reaching 2.0 or more meters in South Lombok Strait, South Alas Strait, South Sumbawa Waters, and NTB South Indian Ocean.
- High waves in the waters of the NTT West region, in addition to the potential for rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds in Ruteng.
- Rainfall that can be accompanied by strong winds and lightning and land fires is also foreseen in the NTT region.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”