Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 24-02-2020
24 February 2020
- This week, rainfall that can be accompanied by lightning and strong winds of short duration is expected in most areas of Bali.
- Waves’ height is foreseen to reach 2.0 or more meters in the South Bali Strait, Badung Strait, South Lombok Strait, and South Indian Ocean Bali.
- Heavy rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds with short duration is also foreseen in the areas of North Jakarta, West Jakarta, South Jakarta, East Jakarta, and Central Jakarta right before dawn and early morning.
- Moderate to heavy rainfall accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds is expected in parts of North Lombok, Central Lombok, East Lombok, Sumbawa, West Sumbawa, Dompu, Bima, and Kota Bima in the afternoon until night, and beware of high waves reaching 2.0 or more meters in the South Lombok Strait, South Alas Strait, North Sumbawa Waters, NTB South Indian Ocean, and South Sape Strait.
- Moreover, high waves are expected in the NTT Waters region as well as strong winds and lightning in the time of rain.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”