Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 23-12-2019
23 December 2019
- Heavy rainfall that can be accompanied by lightning and strong winds of short duration in the central, western and eastern Bali. In addition to high waves reaching 2.0 meters or more are expected around the southern Bali Strait, the Badung Strait, the southern Lombok Strait, and Indian Ocean south of Bali.
- A possibility for rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds in South and East Jakarta regions in the afternoon and evening.
- Moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds is foreseen in parts of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Sumbawa, Dompu, and Bima during the day until night.
- Moreover, beware of high waves that can reach ≥ 2.0 meters in the South Lombok Strait, the southern Alas Strait, the South Indian Ocean NTB, and the South Sape Strait.
- Additionally, high winds and high waves are expected in the waters of the NTT to the south. Strong winds and lightning are foreseen during rainfall.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”