Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 23-10-2017
23 October 2017
- The weather is extending to be mostly cloudy all over Bali, starting from the 23rd of October.
- Light rainfall is expected in the areas of Denpasar, Bangli, Gianyar, Semarapura, and Tabanan.
- A potential of sea waters reaching 2.0 or more meters is also foreseen in the South Waters of Bali.
- High waves are expected to reach > 2.0 meters in the Lombok Current, The Natural Single, and Southern water of NTB.
- A potential of rainfall accompanied by forest/land fires is expected in NTT.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”