Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 22-01-2018
22 January 2018
- Watch out for the potential of heavy rain that is sometimes accompanied by lightning and strong winds in Bali.
- Sea waves’ height is expected to reach 2.0 or more meters in the southern waters of Bali.
- A potential of rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds are expected in South Jakarta and East Jakarta areas in the afternoon.
- Beware of the potential of moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds in the region of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Sumbawa Besar, Bima and Dompu in the afternoon until early morning
- An increase in wave height to reach 2.0 meters is foreseen in Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, Sape Strait and South Waters of NTB.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”