Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 18-03-2019
18 March 2019
- Beware of the potential for rain which sometimes is accompanied by lightning and strong winds that are of short duration. High sea waves that can reach 2.0 meters are expected in the southern Bali Strait, Badung Strait, South Lombok Strait, and the South Indian Ocean of Bali.
- Rainfall accompanied by lightning and strong winds with short duration is foreseen in the West Jakarta, South Jakarta and East Jakarta areas between the afternoon and evening.
- Moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds is also expected in the areas of Mataram, Central Lombok, West Lombok, East Lombok, North Lombok, Sumbawa, West Sumbawa, Dompu and Bima during the day to night. Moreover, wave height is foreseen to reach 2.0 or more meters in the South Lombok Strait, Southern Alas Strait, Sumbawa Sea, North Sumbawa Waters, South Sumbawa Waters, NTB South Indian Ocean, and Sape Strait.
- Beware of the potential for moderate to heavy rain that can be accompanied by strong winds in NTT region.
- Furthermore, the possibility of rainfall accompanied by lightning is expected in Manggarai and West Manggarai.
- Waves will be reaching 2.5 meters in the waters north of Flores, the western Strait of Sumba, the waters south of P. Sumba, and the southern Indian Ocean of NTT. As well as reaching 2.0 meters high in the Sape and L. Sawu Strait.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”