Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 16-03-2020
16 March 2020
- Heavy rainfall that can be accompanied by lightning of short duration is foreseen in Western and Central Bali regions.
- Sea waves are expected to reach 2.0 or more meters in the southern part of the Bali Strait, Badung Strait, the southern Lombok Strait, and Bali’s South Indian Ocean.
- Rainfall accompanied by lightning is foreseen in the areas of South, East, Central, and West Jakarta in the late afternoon and evening.
- Furthermore, moderate to heavy rainfall accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds is expected in parts of West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, Sumbawa, West Sumbawa, Dompu, and Bima in the afternoon until night.
- Beware of wave heights reaching 2.0 or more meters in the Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, South Indian Ocean, south of NTB, and Sape Strait.
- High waves are also expected in the waters of NTT. In addition to the possibility of strong winds during rainfall.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”