Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 13-01-2020
13 January 2020
- Beware of heavy rain accompanied by lightning in northern and southern Bali.
- Strong winds are expected in the southern part of Bali. And sea waves can reach 2.0 or more meters around the southern part of the Bali Strait, Badung Strait, the southern Lombok Strait, and the South Indian Ocean Bali.
- Rainfall accompanied by lightning and strong winds are foreseen in the areas of Central, South, and East Jakarta in the afternoon, evening, and until late at night.
- Moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds is expected in parts of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Sumbawa, Kota Bima, Bima and Dompu from day to night. Wave heights are expected to reach ≥ 2.0 meters in the southern Lombok Strait, the southern Alas Strait, the North Sumbawa waters, the NTB South Indian Ocean, and the southern Sape Strait.
- Moreover, moderate - heavy rainfall that can be accompanied by lightning and strong winds with short duration is foreseen in Alor region and East Flores.
- A possibility for high waves in the waters of the NTT South that can cause floods and landslides in the NTT region.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience."