Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 08-01-2018
8 January 2018
- Heavy rainfall with thunderstorm and strong winds are expected this week in Bali.
- High sea waves are foreseen to reach 2.0 meters in the southern waters of Bali.
- Beware of the potential of moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds in the region of Mataram, West Lombok, Central Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Sumbawa Besar, Bima and Dompu from day to night.
- An increase in wave height to reach 2.0 meters is also expected in Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, and the South Waters of NTB.
- Moreover, rainfall with lightning is foreseen in Ruteng, Atambua, and Kalabahi, and a possibility of high waves in the southwest part of NTT.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”