Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 03-02-2020
3 February 2020
- Watch out for sea wave heights reaching 2.0 meters in the southern region of Bali Strait, Badung Strait, South Lombok Strait, and Bali's South Indian Ocean.
- Beware of potential rainfalls accompanied by lightning, thunder, and strong winds with a short duration in the Kep area, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta and West Jakarta in the morning and early morning.
- Moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning, thunder and strong winds are foreseen in parts of Mataram, North Lombok, Central Lombok, West Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, Bima and Dompu during the day.
- Moreover, beware of sea wave heights reaching ≥ 2.0 meters in the southern Lombok Strait, the southern Alas Strait, and the NTB South Indian Ocean.
- Potential Heavy Rainfalls in Atambua, Palue, and Kefamenanu. For Atambua these rainfalls are expected to be accompanied by Lightning.
- Furthermore, high waves are expected in the NTT Waters Region from the South to West. Beware of potential rainfalls that can be accompanied by lightning and strong winds.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”