Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 02-12-2019
2 December 2019
- This week, sea waves are expected to reach 2.0 or more meters around the South Bali Strait, Badung Strait, South Lombok Strait, and Bali's South Indian Ocean.
- A possibility for rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds with a short duration is foreseen in South and East Jakarta between the afternoon and evening.
- Furthermore, moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning/thunder and strong winds is expected in parts of Mataram, West Lombok, North Lombok, East Lombok, West Sumbawa, and Bima from the afternoon until night. And wave heights will be reaching 2.0 or more meters in the Southern Part of Lombok Strait and South Indian Ocean NTB.
- Rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds in Manggarai, P. Sumba, and P. Timor.
- Land fires are expected in the NTT region throughout the period.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”