Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly weather forecast starting July, 31
31 July 2017
- During 31st of July – 1st-2nd of August, beware of wave height increase ≥ 2.0 meters in Lombok Strait, Alas Strait, Sape Strait, and South Waters NTB.
- A potential of high waves reaching 2.5 to 3.5 meters. Especially in Sabang - Banda aceh waters, South West, Indian Indian Ocean and Northern Malacca Strait.
- Strong winds are expected in the area of Kab. West and South Pandeglang, Kab. Southern Lebak, and high waves in the Southern Sunda Strait and Southern waters of Banten.
- A potential of moderate to dense rain accompanied by lightning and thunder is foreseen in Mukomuko, North Bengkulu, Central Bengkulu, Seluma, and South Bengkulu areas during the day and or at night, and High Sea Waves up to 3.5 Meters in the waters of Bengkulu to Enggano and the Indian Ocean west of Bengkulu.
- Another possibility of rain accompanied by lightning / thunder and strong winds in West Jakarta, Jaksel, Tangerang and Bogor between the afternoon and evening. And in the morning - early morning in the region of Kab./Kota: Mempawah, Sanggau, Sekadau, Sintang, Kapuas Hulu.
- Also beware of potential land fires in the region Kab./Kota: Landak, Sanggau, Kubu Raya , North Kayong, Ketapang, Sekadau, Melawi, Sintang - Beware of potential for fog / smoke in the evenings in the evenings of West Kalimantan.
"Please note that this is only information about what to expect, and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience."