What is the Current Situation in Bali and Indonesia Right Now?
As of July 2020, the “New Normal” phase is currently implemented and monitored. Bali is lockdown free at the moment and various places and beaches are reopening while taking the necessary precautions and preventive measures.
Face masks are obligatory and the failure to adhere to the policy will result in an immediate fine, donation, or social work duty.
International/national tourism is expected to fully reopen around September 2020. Open Beaches
Canggu Old Man Can I visit Bali now?
All foreign arrivals and transits to Indonesia are banned by the Indonesian government since 25 April 2020 with the exception of the following categories:
1. Foreign travelers who own Indonesian Diplomatic Visa or Service Visa.
2. Foreign travelers who own Service Stay Permit or Indonesian Diplomatic Stay Permit.
3. Foreign travelers who own Indonesian Permanent Stay Permit or Temporary Stay Permit.
4. Food, medical, and humanitarian aid support workers.
5. The transportation crew.
6. Travelers associated with fundamental work for national projects such as constructions or infrastructure. Travel Requirements for the Mentioned Travelers’ Groups
- Travelers must have stayed for 14 days in areas which are not affected by the COVID-19 outbreak before entering Indonesia supported by an immigration stamp or a boarding pass.
- A health certificate in English showing negative results for COVID-19 swab test based on the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) issued by the health authority of their local government.
- A statement of willingness to enter a 14 days quarantine in facilities provided by the Indonesian government. Traveling to Bali Procedures during Covid-19
1. First thing you need to do, is signing up for a recommendation before flying through this Official Website
2. A negative COVID-19 SWAB/PCR Test. The test is valid for only 7 days post test results.
4. A contact in Bali that can guarantee your visit.
5. Once you arrive, you must be isolated for 14 days.
Please note that this is not an official announcement, we are just trying to help by gathering trusted information. For more information please visit the official website Or contact these official numbers
1500451 / (0361) 251177 / WA +6285792240799