Sanur is a seaside town located in the southeast of Bali and makes Bali’s oldest beach resort. Despite the town’s laidback and relaxed vibe; it has a strong authentic culture and occupied with many restaurants, bars, tourist shops, and a variety of accommodations. So, whether you need a relaxing alone time, or looking for a little fun in the sun. Sanur is the one!
Sanur Jetty is located on Sanur Beach, and it serves as boats’ departure and arrival point for many destinations including Lembongan, Lombok, and the Gili Islands. The boats are located at the end of Jalan Hangtuah where the road meets the beach.
In Baliferry, we provide daily fast boats’ and ferry trips connecting Sanur, Lombok, Lembongan, and the Gilis.
Let’s take a quick glance: Fast boat trips from Sanur to Lembongan, Lombok, and the Gili islands.
From Sanur to Lembongan
All our ferry trips to and from Lembongan, are connected through Sanur Jetty (Sanur) and Jungut Batu Bay (Lembongan).
We provide 4 trips departing daily from Sanur to Lembongan:
- » The first boat leaves Sanur Jetty at 9:30 am, and arrives at Jungut Batu Bay at 10:05 am (Travel time: 35 minutes).
- » The second boat leaves Sanur Jetty at 11:30, and reaches Jungut Batu Bay by 12:00 pm (Travel time: 30 minutes).
- » The following one departs from Sanur Jetty at 13:30 pm, arriving at 14:00 pm at Jungut Batu Bay (Travel time: 30 minutes).
- » The last boat departs from Sanur Jetty at 17:00 pm, and arrives at Jungut Batu Bay at 17:35 pm (Travel time: 35 minutes).
From Sanur to Lombok
We provide one daily trip departing from Sanur, Bali to Lombok.
- » The boat leaves Sanur Jetty at 9:30 am, and arrives at 12:30 pm at Senggigi Harbor in Lombok (Travel time: 3 hours).
From Sanur to Gili Trawangan
We have one morning trip departs daily from Sanur to Gili Trawangan:
- » The boat departs from Sanur Jetty at 9:30 am, and reaches Beach Jetty at 13:20 pm (Travel time: 3:50 hours).
From Sanur to Gili Air
We also have one direct trip from Sanur to Gili Air:
- » The boat leaves Sanur Jetty at 9:30, and arrives at 13:30 at Beach Jetty (Travel time: 4 hours).
Fast boat trips from Lembongan, Lombok, and the Gilis to Sanur.
From Lembongan to Sanur
Since we provide 4 trips from Sanur to Lembongan; hence, we provide 4 direct daily trips from Lembongan to Sanur as well:
- » The first boat leaves Sanur Jetty at 8:30 am, and arrives at Jungut Batu Bay at 9:00 am (Travel time: 30 minutes).
- » The second boat leaves Sanur Jetty at 10:30, and reaches Jungut Batu Bay by 11:00 am (Travel time: 30 minutes).
- » The following one departs from Sanur Jetty at 12:30 pm, arriving at 13:00 pm at Jungut Batu Bay (Travel time: 30 minutes).
- » The last boat departs from Sanur Jetty at 16:30 pm, and arrives at Jungut Batu Bay at 17:05 pm (Travel time: 35 minutes).
From Lombok to Sanur
We provide one direct trip back from Lombok to Sanur:
- » The boat departs daily from Senggigi Harbor at 12:30 pm, and arrives at Sanur Jetty at 17:00 pm (Travel time: 4:30 hours).
From Gili Trawangan to Sanur
We have a fast boat departing daily from Gili Trawangan to Sanur:
- » The boat departs from Gili Trawangan at 9:30 am, and reaches Sanur Jetty by 13:20 pm (Travel time: 3:50 hours).
From Gili Air to Sanur
We provide one fast boat trip directly from Gili Air to Sanur:
- » The boat departs from Beach Jetty at 12:45 pm, and arrives at Sanur Jetty at 17:00 pm (Travel time: 4:15 hours).
On your travel day, make sure to have your Baliferry e-ticket printed and ready to show to the boat staff. They know us well, so the process is really simple. The fast boat staff will simply take your e-ticket and shepherd you to your boat.
Your ticket will also include all the important details you need to know about your trip... Bon Voyage!
* The boat staff are extremely helpful and will make sure to transport your luggage and guide you safely into the boat. Most boats are going to leave from the beach shore itself, so prepare yourself to get a little wet, up to your knees - it's all part of the fun! *
Check out our updated booking schedule between Sanur, Lembongan, Lombok, and the Gilis, and select the most suitable option.
- » No extra charges or hidden fees: you pay what you see!
- » Money back guarantee for cancellations within 14 days before ferry departure.
In case I canceled my reservation, what happens to my money?
Worry not as we have you taken care of. In BaliFerry, we apply a money back guarantee policy in case of any cancellations made within 14 days prior to the departure date, minus the transaction fee of USD $20 (or your currency equivalent). You may also adjust your trip date within 7 days before departure if you don’t want it to be canceled. A 10$ fee will be applied in this case.
For common queries; take a look at our FAQs.
If you didn’t find what you are looking for; don’t hesitate to contact us through the phone, live chat or via email. We are always happy to help!
- » It is most recommended to book your trip in advance during the high season. Most boats are fully booked in these days.
- » Most of the ferry trips are not suitable for pregnant women, infants, people with heart or back problems, or other physical impediments.
Got any further questions or concerns?
Contact our customer service team instantly!
Or send us a request.
If neither are good options for you; you can always catch us on the live chat.
* For faster service, simply provide us with your 6 digits booking reference number, or your email address *.
Enjoy your trip!
Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Travel carefree between Lembongan and the Gili Islands
The Best Time to Visit Bali